There's nothing quite like a tripod lamp to add some character to a home. With their part-light source/part-sculpture functionality, these three-legged beauties command attention and really know how to pull a space together.
A designer tripod lamp can cost hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars ... making it the perfect lighting project to DIY! And they're actually pretty straight-forward to make. You just need a bit of time and some creativity up your sleeve :)
Check out our favourite 9 DIY tripod lamps below. And BONUS: Each one of these lamps has a complete tutorial to go with it, so you can learn exactly how to DIY these lamps for your own home.
1. Thrift Store Tripod Turned DIY Lamp by Craptastic Katie
2. Pottery Barn Inspired Tripod Lamp by Dogs Don't Eat Pizza
3. Converted Music Stand Tripod Lamp by The Painted Hive
4. Copper Pipe Lamp by I Spy DIY
5. Copper Plumbing Pipe Tripod by Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
6. Driftwood Brand Tripod Lamp by Completely Coastal
7. Pine Board Tripod Lamp by The Merry Thought
8. Royal Marine Table Lamp by Home DIY
9. Telescope Lamp by Do or DIY
Each one of the gorgeous lamps above was made using a lamp wiring kit, or individually sourced electrical component pieces. In our store, you'll find Lamp Wiring Kits with everything you need to make a lamp you love. We carry 8" cord sets which are great for table lamps ($13.99) and 12" cord sets ($14.99) that are perfect for floor lamps. They're available in 5 different finishes so you can match the hardware perfectly to your next lamp project.
Comments will be approved before showing up.