Looking for man cave decor ideas? Look no further. In today’s roundup, we’ve put together cool DIY man cave lighting inspiration showcasing 12 DIY ideas for Jack Daniel’s Whiskey bottle lamps.
If you own a man cave, or have a man at home dreaming to have his own space to kick back, there’s one lighting accessory that shouldn’t be missing: a bottle lamp.
There are countless types of bottles you could make into DIY lamps, but not many are as rugged and manly as the famous, lovable Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey bottle. Plus it will be a cool, unique lamp that will add a nice vibe to a man cave.
Whether you’re planning to DIY a Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottle lamp for yourself or to offer one as a gift, this is a lighting idea that will look right in place in a man cave, be it a garage, a basement, a barn or the home office. And let’s not forget it’s a great DIY gift idea for a man when you’re on a budget.
1. Jack Daniel's Whiskey bottle Lamp with a tapered lampshade by Etsy maker BrewLamps
2. Pair of table lamps created from repurposed Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey bottles by Etsy maker EDevineDesign
3. Minimalist Jack Daniel’s bottle table lamp filled with coffee beans, designed by BottleCraft by Tom
4. Steampunk Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottle table lamp with pipes in its design, crafted by Etsy maker NewWineOldBottles
5. Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey bottle lamp with tapered lampshade, available at Elo7
6. Collectible Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel desk bottle lamp with light bulb cage by J Traub Design
7. Pair of Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottle lamps with tapered black lampshades via Terapeak
8. DIY Jack Daniel’s table bottle lamp filled with coffee beans, shared by Cynthia Valente
9. Custom made chandelier with Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottles, shared by Andy Guardado
10. Minimalist Jack Daniel’s DIY bottle desk lamp with black lampshade via eBay.co.uk
11. Industrial table lamp made out of a recycled Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey bottle. Author unknown
12. Industrial lighting design for the kitchen island featuring Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottles, available at Elo7
Recycling Jack Daniel’s whiskey bottles into cool new lamps, is fun and with our wiring kit, it’s so easy you can finish your wiring project in only 5 minutes. Easy-peasy!
If you’re planning to DIY a bottle lamp, we have a solution that doesn’t imply drilling holes in your bottles. That’s great for three reasons:
1: Drilling a hole into a bottle without cracking the entire glass open is a work of patience and skill.
2: If your bottle is a collectible, with our no-drill bottle lamp kit you can make sure your treasure won’t be damaged.
3: You can fill your bottle with something, like coffee beans, without worrying it will spill out.
Our no-drill bottle lamp kit comes with a pre-assembled UL-Listed socket with an on/off switch and wiring. Because the cord comes out of the side of the socket, not the bottom threading through like typical lamps, you can use a closed container as a base like a bottle, a jar, a vase or any other beautiful glass item that you have around the home or found in a thrift store.
There are 3 different adapters sizes included in your DIY lamp wiring kit. They give you the freedom to switch to another bottle and adjust to different bottlenecks. So you can use a beer, wine, liquor, scotch, whiskey or champagne bottle to make a cool table lamp.
Shop our DIY bottle lamp wiring kit here and read our tutorials for step-by-step instructions and more inspiration.
Comments will be approved before showing up.